Psychology and Counselling in Brisbane
Emotional Balance has been providing support to those with emotional and physical needs in Brisbane, Gold and Sunshine Coast, all the way to Toowoomba and Warwick for over 13 years.
We believe that every person deserves to live a fulfilling life and we work very hard to provide a safe, nurturing and supportive environment for all of our clients.
Since 2016 we have been a registered NDIS provider and we have focused on providing support in the areas of:
- Psycho-social Assessments
- Supported Independant Living Assessments and recommendations
- Adaptive Behaviour Assessments
- We provide short and long-term counselling
- We also provide guidance and support around major changes in an individuals life e.g. moving homes, grief and loss, trauma,
- We assist Public Guardians, Support Coordinators, Support Staff, Families and other stakeholders to understand behaviours of harm to self or others and how to reduce these in the person through caring, supportive, respectful way
- We assist in Restrictive Practice implementations and monitoring
- We provide Behaviour Support Plan reports
- We provide Positive Behavious Support Plan reports
- We provide training to staff, families and other stakeholders around increasing daily living skills, reduce behaviours of harm to self and others and improve the quality of life for the indfividual
We can worked with:
Depression and Anxiety
Trauma and Abuse
DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)
Child and Adolescent
Employee Assistance Program
We are also a NDIS registered provider, so if you need support don’t hesitate to contact us on 0452 185 450.
We can support you or your loved one with:
Passionate and Caring
We have been doing this for a long time and we are passionate about helping you make the life long changes that you deserve. We believe that in a professional, warm, friendly and supportive environment you can regain control over your life and live fulfilled and happy, and able to deal with the daily stress that comes your way.
The person comes first
We focus on what you want from coming to us. We work on helping you deal with what it is you need support in and we work at your pace. We do not push our own belief systems or values on to you, and we work with you in a respectful, warm and friendly environment.
All of our staff are registered or provisionally registered Psychologists and have many years experience in counselling clients. They all have their individual focuses and passions, so read their short biography here.
Highly skilled professionals
All of our staff go through a rigorous interview process before they are selected. Only those who have highly developed counselling skills, are passionate and eager to help clients make changes in their life will work at Emotional Balance. Each member continues to receive training by a highly skilled supervisor at least once per month, on top of their own professional development training they must undertake. This ensures that all members of Emotional Balance continue to learn and grow as Psychologists.
So don’t hesitate, contact us now to make an appointment with one of our experienced and warm Psychologists.
For any questions please call Ph: 0452 185 450
If you would like to submit anonymous, online feedback, please click below.